The deadline for paper submission is 30th December 2020. The paper should be between 6,000 to 8,000 words (excluding references). Paper submission can be made via the online submission system. Please see the guidelines for paper submission and format here.
Conference e-proceedings will be published in electronic format and available online for download before July 2021.
An invitation letter for paper submission for the e-proceedings will be sent out to all presenters in February 2021 regarding authors’ intention to include their paper to be published in the e-proceedings and procedures for submission. Please note that the paper included in the E-proceedings may require a specific format that the authors can follow via this link. The submitted manuscripts will be checked and some undergone light editing by a professional in-house editor for sufficient scientific quality.
Please use the provided Microsoft Word Template to prepare your manuscript. The template contains guidance for composing and formatting the article for the proceedings. In case authors are requested to edit their paper, revisions are conditional for the acceptance of the manuscript.
1. General Requirements
- Papers must not exceed 8,000 words, and not be shorter than 6,000 words in length, with maximum two additional pages for references
- All submissions for the proceedings must be in English (US English)
- It is important to ensure that the final form of the paper is ready for publication. It is strongly recommended to use the ‘spellchecker’ function of MS Word.
- If the author is not a native English speaker, it is advised to have the manuscript edited before submission, or read by a native English-speaking colleague.
- Manuscripts must consist of original work and should neither have been published nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Please do not use copyrighted material without permission and proper crediting
- Please avoid submitting large files, e.g. with large pictures
For any questions, please contact the Ms. Charolotte Trenk-Hinterberker, managing editor at email@example.com with the subject “ICBMS3 E-proceedings”