Guidelines for paper presenters and panelists
Duration of the session and time allocation in the session
Each session will run one hour and a half (90 minutes).
- For the panel session with 3-4 papers, each paper presenter will have 10-12 minutes for their presentation followed by comments from discussants and Q&A from participants. Please keep the presentation short and precise.
- For the roundtable, the chair/moderator to manage the time within the 90-minute session as appropriate.
Arrangement of the presentations – On-line
- Most of the conference sessions will be conducted online via Zoom meeting software. Zoom software for computer can be downloaded at https://zoom.us/download. Zoom application for mobile is also downloadable without fee.
- The presentation of the paper can be made via screening sharing menu in Zoom. Please click here to see how to share the screen on Zoom.
- The Zoom link and other arrangements for the online meeting will be sent to participants few days before the conference starts.
- For online sessions, a moderator/facilitator will be responsible for time keeping and compiling questions to the discussant.
- To ensure that sessions run on time, please come to your Zoom meeting room 10 minutes before the session starts.
- For Myanmar participants, due to internet instability, if you are not certain about the internet quality during the date of your presentation, we would suggest you do the pre-record file and presentation file via zoom meeting software and send the record file to us by 2nd March 2021 via the conference contact e-mail: email@example.com.